Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Thursday of the Month: 10:00AM – 8:30PM
Wednesday – Saturday: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
4th Thursday of the Month: 10:00AM – 8:30PM
Thursday – Saturday: 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Guided tours direct students to look up, down and all around recognizing that history is not just a thing of the past but surrounds us in our everyday lives. Museum staff will encourage visitors to take a closer look at the clues historians use such as eyewitness accounts, graphics, artifacts, memorabilia and first hand experiences.
Multidisciplinary activities throughout the museum, align with the curriculum, address many learning styles and levels, encourage students to interact, think critically, create, share and most of all demonstrate that Frameworks can be fun!
For Grades 1-4:
Planning Your Museum Experience
- $150.00 includes a two hour guided tour for groups up to 30.
- Additional students will be charged $5.00 per person with a maximum group size of 50.
- One chaperone for each 10 students will be admitted free.
- Additional chaperones will be charged the regular $5.00 admission.
- Transportation arrangements for the visit are the responsibility of the school.
Classroom Program at Your School
- $95.00 for first classroom of up to 30 students.
- $50.00 per class for each additional classroom of 30 students.
- Classroom visits are scheduled for one hour.
Birthday parties at Worcester Historical Museum are easy, fun-filled and unforgettable. Best of all, you can leave behind the stress of planning and picking up after the party. Our staff does all of the prep, set up, and cleanup for you, allowing you more time to spend with your family.